Tuesday, February 26, 2013

January Wayward Girls





I looked through some of my photos and realized I didn't post our January Wayward Girls projects. The first quilt (above) is Carol's project--our first Thimbleberries project for 2013. We are working our way through their book "Pint Sized Projects." This of course, is the Bear Paw.



This is Pam's little Valentine quilt, from the book "Pinwheel Party." She's quilted it since then, I must get a picture of it for you.



Carol's January quilt (above) for our Civil War Sewing Circle. And below, Carol's "sunflower" blocks for our February Thimbleberries quilt.


I was able to complete 3 of my Bear Paw blocks. And below, my first finish of the year, a baby quilt for my new grandson Kian, born January 5, 9 lbs. 2 oz. Mom, Dad, and baby are doing fine! The very light background is a blue and white toile from Bunny Hill. And that peachy/orange color is actually yellow. Sorry about the bad lighting!


And here is our little darling! He is such a good baby. He only cries when he is hungry. I can't wait to see him again! Aren't babies just the most wonderful thing ever!

Till next time, keep stitchin!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment