Friday, October 26, 2012

Finish It Up Friday

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
Psalm 19:1

I've decided to join the "Finish It Up Friday!" group in the hopes that it will stir me on to finishing up more of my UFOs. This week was extremely unusual in that I actually finished 4 quilts. And yes, they are all small ones. But they're finished! Yeah! The first you've seen before:  "Boo" is 12 inches square. See yesterday's post to see how cute he looks on the fireplace mantel.

The quilt below is called "Glimmers" and is actually composed of little 9-patches. It's about 15 inches square.


The quilt above is has 4 Dear Jane blocks made with Thimblerries fabrics. It's about 14 inches square. The quilt below is Yankee Doodle, a Jo Morton pattern, finishes about 30 inches square.


Hopefully hurricane Sandy will wait until Monday so I can get some sewing in on Saturday and Sunday! Till next time, keep stitchin!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment