Sunday, August 12, 2012

Little Women - August


In addition to our Spool Challenge quilts (see yesterday's post), we had some additional show and tell at our Little Women meeting. The top quilt is Raspberry Swirl by Vickie and the bottom quilt is Transferware by Pam L.


This little feathered star is about 9 inches square!

 Celestia's baby quilt (above) and Carol's mini Country Comfort (below) by Fons & Porter Easy Quilts, Fall 2011. Her quilt is about 9 x 11 inches.  


Becky attended the Quiltmaker Symposium at Williamsburg and brought her progress from class (above). That's her mini Hexagon flowers quilt, a Kathleen Tracy pattern (below).



Becky makes doll clothes for her American Girl Dolls...this is Addy all dressed up...isn't she darling?


A very fun version of Transferware by Vickie.

I've got a new quilt on my design wall (Pottery Shards) and I've been cutting 2 inch strips and sewing 4 patches for Bonnie Hunter's Scrappily Happily Irish. I'll post a photo when I've made more progress.   We're watching Get Smart and I'm finding it hard to concentrate. That Steve Carroll is such a hoot.

I hope you're finding some time to do some stitching!
Till next time,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment