Friday, November 16, 2012

Two Quilts finished this week!

I managed to finish two quilts this week. The first quilt is another "Merry Mayhem" mystery quilt. I call it "Kiwi and Friends." This will be a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. She loves pink! and they have a pet Blue Conyer parrot named Kiwi. I hope you can see the birds in the pink fabric.


Here's a picture of Kiwi! Such a pretty bird!

My second finish is "Little Garden" the summer Thimbleberries project. It measures about 58 inches square.  I still need to add the final border to my fall Thimbleberries quilt and my winter Thimbleberries quilt! Hopefully, they will appear on "Finish It Up Friday" real soon.

Although I am trying to finish projects already started, I do need to start a new quilt--this time a baby quilt! For a baby boy! I'm excited about being a grandma again....this will be our 3rd grandchild.

Have a great weekend, and till next time, keep stitchin!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Nice finishes and congratulations on the awaited birth of a new grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't finished feel great? Blessings on your growing family.

    ReplyDelete