Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Stitching

I had some time this weekend to finish 2 small quilts. That's always such a good feeling of accomplishment. This first table runner I stitched back in 2010. Each Birds in the Air block is 3 inches finished. The quilt features mostly Jo Morton fabrics and measures 14 inches by 43 inches. This is going to go on hubby's nightstand. I machine quilted and bound it on Saturday. I laid it on the carpet to take its picture and less than 30 seconds later, Dusty had claimed it. I don't think he realized he was sitting on all those birds ;-)

Then on Sunday, Feb. 5, I worked on this little quilt from http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/. It's called "Scrap Lab" and was a free pattern. I also machine quilted this. I completed the binding just seconds after the game ended!  Sorry Patriots...maybe next year :-(

1 comment:

  1. I adore the table runner. Great design and fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete